Retirement Apartments Cumbria - for independent living
Plumtree Hall provides sheltered independent retirement accommodation in a Grade 2 listed Georgian country house surrounded by extensive mature gardens in the village of Heversham, just South of Kendal, Cumbria. Plumtree Hall is convenient for the Lake District and Arnside AONB, Lancaster is twenty minutes from J36 M6, which is four miles away.
The aim of Plumtree Hall is to provide a warm friendly and safe environment which offers security, privacy, respect and independence, with the added benefit of the companionship of other people like yourself. You are free from the worries of maintaining a house and garden and dealing with loneliness. Residents lead their own lives and come together for the main meals of the day.
At the centre of Plumtree Hall is our housekeeper and her staff who ensure that the house is comfortable and safe and the meals are nutritious and enjoyable.
As retirement apartments, Plumtree Hall is unable to provide personal, medical or nursing care, although residents can arrange or continue these services with their own providers.
If you require further information or would like to visit Plumtree Hall, please telephone Helen Wilson 015395 63015.
The General Data Protection Regulations
- Plumtree Housing Association (PHA) will maintain and process personal data in a manner which fulfils the requirement of the GDPR
- The Trustees and staff of PHA shall abide by the requirements of the GDPR at all times and in particular the need for confidentiality, transparency, maintenance and disposal of records at an appropriate time.
- Before adding, changing or deleting personal data the appointed person shall follow the wishes of the person to whom the data relates.
- PHA management committee will :-
- Have a policy statement and appropriate procedures.
- Identify all current personal data held about residents, staff and trustees,
- Produce and maintain a consent form for personal data to be stored.
- Produce a form of words of agreement for each person to sign.
- Maintain a register of all customer enquiries.
- Include the policy in PHA's website.
- At any point a person requests change or removal of data, such data shall be updated or deleted from PHA's electronic system and hard copy will be destroyed by shredding. A record of this action to be recorded by the Data Protection Officer.
- Appoint the position of a Data Protection Officer to the Management Committee.