Facilities available at Plumtree:
- Spacious Lounge/Conservatory.
- Single or double apartments all with en-suite.
- Intercom Door Entry Call System in all rooms.
- Emergency call service 24/7
- Delicious home-cooked food with varied menus.
- Laundry Room
- Passenger lift to the first floor apartments.
- Beautiful Gardens - professionally maintained, in which residents may care to take an interest.
- Visitors welcome.
- A guest room facility may be available to visitors.
- Sorry - no pets.
Plumtree Hall has a non-smoking policy.
Heversham is a picturesque village with easy access to The M6 motorway, the Lake District and its National Park. The village has a Church (C of E) and an Inn within walking distance from Plumtree Hall. For any services and shopping requirements, Milnthorpe, Kendal and Lancaster are on a regular bus route. The village hall has indoor bowls, discussion groups and exercise classes.